- Robert Savinell and Burcu Gurkan, "Understanding Fluid Structure and Properties for Energy Storage Electrolytes: Concentrated Hydrogen Bonded Networks (CoHBEs)and Microemulsions", presented at the American Chemical Society Meeting, March 28th, 2023.
- Raziyeh Ghahremani, Postdoc, Advisor – Burcu Gurkan; presently Senior Scientist at Schaeffler
- Charles Kolodziej; PhD awarded in Chemistry; Advisor-Clemens Burda; presently working at General Atomics.
- Nelly Cantillo; Postdoc; Advisor-Thomas Zawodzinski; presently at Universidad de La Sabana in Bogota, Columbia.
- Seokyoon Moon, Visiting Chemical engineering student, Advisor – Ah-Hyung Alissa Park, presently at GIST in Korea.
- Dai Shen, PhD awarded in Chemical Engineering, Advisor – Rohan Akolkar, presently at Intel
- Jeffrey Klein, PhD in Chemical Engineering, Advisor – Burcu Gurkan, presently a postdoctoral researcher at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Mohammed Alotaibi, MS awarded in Chemistry, Advisor – Clemens Burda, presently considering PhD studies.
- Mahesh Ijjada, Postdoc, Advisor – Rohan Akolkar, presently seeking a faculty position
- Guanhe Rim, PhD awarded in Earth and Environmental Engineering, Advisor – Ah-Hyung Alissa Park, presently a postdoc in chemical engineering at Georgia Tech.
- Henry Squire, BS/MS awarded in Chemical Engineering, Advisor – Burcu Gurkan, presently a PhD Student at the University of California, Berkeley
- Emmanuel Mapesa, Postdoc, Advisor – Joshua Sangoro, presently Senior Polymer Scientist at Eastman Chemicals Company.
- Prof. Andrew Abbott, University of Leicester
- Dr. Adam Imal, BEES EFRC Postdoc
- Sara Hamilton and Sahana Bhattacharyya, BEES EFRC graduate students
- Prof. James Davis, University of South Alabama
- Prof. Melanie Sanford, University of Michigan
- Prof. Robert Savinell, BEES EFRC Director
- Nora Shaheen, BEES EFRC graduate student
- Grant Goodrich, Executive Director of the Great Lakes Energy Institute at CWRU
- Dr. Rangachary (Mukund) Mukundan, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Prof. Joan Brennecke, University of Texas at Austin
- Prof. João Coutinho, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Gary Baker, University of Missouri
- Prof. Orlando Acevedo, University of Miami
Fellowships, Workshops & Internships
- Derick Poe – Summer internship (2021) at Sandia National Laboratory
- Jeffrey Klein – DOE Office of Science 2020 Graduate Student Research Fellowship at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Adam Imel – presented workshops on neutron scattering.
- William Dean – attended the 2020 National School on Neutron and X-ray Scattering co-organized by Argonne National Laboratory and at Oak Ridge National Laboratory; will be doing an internship at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Nora Shaheen – DOE Office of Science 2022 Graduate Student Research Fellowship at Argonne National Laboratory
- EFRC Program Officer Craig Henderson participated in a virtual meeting with students on January 28, 2021 with BEES