Get trained and certified to use these Welders!
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to think[box] and speak with a staff member. They will help you get set up with the equipment, provide instruction, and supervise. Training is not required.
- If you would like to get trained and certified to use this equipment without supervision read the "How to Get Trained and Certified" section below.
How to Get Trained and Certified
Welders can be used on a variety of materials depending on the consumable. Review the Technical Information below for specifics.
Lincoln Electric Power MIG 350MP
- Welding Current Range: 5 – 350 Amps
- Welding Voltage Range: 10 – 45 Volts
- Wire Speed Range: 50 – 700 IPM
- Shielding Gas: 90% Argon, 10% CO2
- Consumable: SuperArc L-56 0.035" Diameter Mild Steel, Copper Coated Wire